The 20 latest Blog Posts
- Minimize Conflict Between You: Choose Collaborative Divorce
- AVOID THE SHADOWS: CHOOSE COLLABORATIVE LAW TO DIVORCE
- Inspiring Adult Interactions: Modeling Behavior Through the Collaborative Process
- AFTER COVID-19: NOW WHAT?
- Benefits In Collaborative Divorce: You Be The Judge!
- The Collaborative Process: A Different Way To Divorce
- Communication in Collaborative Divorce: It’s Not What You Said, It’s How You Said It, It’s How I Heard it, It’s How I Interpret It
- A Users’ Guide: Facilitators In The Collaborative Process
- Follow Us On Social Media
- The Value of Learned Skills in the Collaborative Process
- THROUGH A COLLABORATIVE DIVORCE, PLANNING SUMMER VACATIONS CAN STILL BE FUN AND BENEFIT THE FAMILY
- COLLABORATIVE FAMILY LAW INSTITUTE APPLAUDS ‘CHILDREN & YOUTH MONTH’
- FOR DIVORCED COUPLES and CHILDREN, MOTHER’S DAY CAN STILL BE A TIME OF JOY, RESPECT
- Miami Group PROMOTES Divorce Process That Emotionally Protects Children
- SPRING: A TIME OF RENEWAL, RE-EVALUATION FOR COUPLES SEEKING A COOPERATIVE, COMPASSIONATE DIVORCE
- BREAKING THE CYCLE OF CONFLICT: MIAMI GROUP PROMOTES CIVIL, PEACEFUL DIVORCE PROCESS
- About Us
- CFLI Events
- Collaborative Divorce
- Collaborative Facilitators
- Collaborative Family Attorneys
- Collaborative Family Law Institute
- Collaborative Financial Professionals
- Email Professional
- Find a Professional
- Press Release
- Sample Page
- Short code test
- Specialized Services
- Test home
- What is Collaborative Divorce?
- Right for me?