Firm Value Statement: In a Collaborative Family Case, I facilitate maintain the transparency of financial information and related alternatives between the spouses and the team so that choices and options can be developed by the spouses in order to facilitate the transition of what the spouses have and own, what they owe, and how the individuals plan to meet their future needs, as relevant to them. In using respect and empathy in the process, I am able to effectively work through the varying emotions and issues relating to financial matters in a timely fashion between the spouses and the team.
Languages: English and Spanish
Education and Degrees:
- Juris Doctorate, University of Miami.
- M.B.A., Florida International University.
- B.B.A., University of Miami
- Member, Florida Bar
- Certified Public Accountant, Florida
- Certified Public Accountant, New York
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Analyst
Other Professional Organizations
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Bankruptcy Institute
- Member, Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- Member, New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Collaborative Family Law Institute
Additional Office Locations:
MBAF, LLP, NEW YORK – 440 Park Avenue South, New York, New York 10016