Firm Value Statement: I have undergone specialized training to represent parties in a collaborative process, as an alternative to litigation, which process involves non-adversarial collaboration between the parties and specific professionals (financial and psychological consultants) in order to arrive at a negotiated resolution without the emotional and financial toll of protracted litigation.
Principal Office Location:
46 S.W. lst Street, Second Floor, Miami , FL 33130
Education and Degrees:
- Juris Doctorate, University of Miami, 1979
- Bachelor of Arts, H. Sophie Newcomb College of Tulane University, 1976
Other Professional Organizations
- Member , Family Law Section, Florida Bar
- Member, Trial Lawyers Section, Florida Bar
- Member, Federal District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Member, Dade County Bar Association
- Member, First Family Law American Inn of Court
- Member, Collaborative Family Law Institute, Inc.
- Member, Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Member, American Arbitration Association
- Past Chairperson, The Florida Bar Grievance Committee