I am a Collaborative Divorce attorney because my years of experience representing people who are getting divorced have taught me that the greatest gift they can give their children and themselves is peace through the resolution of their case. When I represent people in a Collaborative Divorce, I assist them in identifying their priorities, I advocate for their interests in a respectful and constructive manner, and I participate with the professionals of the Collaborative Divorce team to reach an agreement. My resolution-focused practice also includes mediation and settlement representation.
Principal Office Location:
2030 South Douglas Road, Suite 105, Coral Gables, Florida 33134
Additional Office Locations:
8925 SW 148th Street, Suite 200, Miami, Florida 33176
- University of Miami, BBA, Accounting, 1975
- University of Miami, Juris Doctorate, 1978
- Attorney, Florida Bar
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family and Circuit Civil Mediator
Other Professional Organizations
- Collaborative Family Law Institute, Inc.
- South Miami Kendall Bar Association, Past President
- Florida Academy of Professional Mediators
- Dade County Bar Association
- Mediator Qualifications Board, Southern Division, Florida