Evan Marks is an FACP Accredited Collaborative Professional and currently serves as a Board Member of the Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals. Mr. Marks is the recipient of the Chair’s Visionary Award.
Firm Value Statement: “We put the ‘family’ back in family law,” and as attorneys with many years of litigation experience, Marks & West believes that the collaborative process is a significant development toward reducing the high emotional and financial cost of divorce.
Education and Degrees
- 1978 Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Miami
- 1981 Law Degree from the University of Miami School of Law
- Member in good standing of the Florida Bar since 1981
- Board Certified by the Florida Bar as a specialist in Marital and Family Law since 1995
- Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals Accredited Collaborative Family Law Attorney
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator
Other Professional Organizations
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Past President of the Collaborative Family Law Institute
- Former President of the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Former Member of the Commission on Responsible Fatherhood
- Former President of the First Family Law American Inns of Court
- Former President of the North Dade Bar Association