Firm Value: Bank OZK, formerly Bank of the Ozarks, has a 115-year tradition of community-based service and commitment to our customers. From our simple beginnings as a small community bank in 1903, we’ve grown to be recognized as the top performing bank in the nation 12 times over the past eight years as determined by leading industry publications.
We’ve always been the kind of bank where people like to do business and where people like to work, with a strong commitment to the communities we serve while cultivating relationships that grow and thrive together. And now, as Bank OZK, we’re doubling down on our community bank heritage while leveraging banking technology to deliver exceptional customer service.
Education and Degrees
- Association in Arts, Miami-Dade College
- Bachelors of Continuing Studies Program, University of Miami
- Graduate of the Florida Bankers Association Trust School
- FINRA Securities licenses 24, 7, 63, 65
Other Professional Organizations
- Agency Board Member for Big Brother and Big Sisters of Miami
- Trustee Member of the Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce
Additional Office Locations:
Wynwood – 2632 N Miami Ave., Miami, FL 33127
Doral – 2495 NW 82nd Ave., Miami, FL 33122
Miami Beach – 1225 20th Street, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Ft. Lauderdale – 600 S. Andrews Ave., Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301