Firm Value Statement: As a lawyer for over 30 years and mediator , I use my experience to listen to, evaluate and resolve my client’s legal problems while minimizing conflict in stressful situations. I assist clients as collaboratively trained family lawyer as well as in probate and guardianship cases.
Languages: English and Spanish
Education and Degrees
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Miami
- Juris Doctor, University of Florida
- Admitted to the Florida Bar 1976
- United States District Trial Bar 1983
- United States Supreme Court 1988.
Other Professional Organizations
- South Miami Kendall Bar Association
- First Family Law American Inn of Court