Firm Value Statement: Going through a divorce is never easy, even under the best of circumstances. We are truly a “Family” Law Firm, as we are husband and wife law partners. Our firm can help you navigate your way through this very difficult time in your life, and assist you as you begin a new chapter. We try to do this in the most amicable manner, wherever possible, as the fall-out from an acrimonious divorce may impact your family the rest of your lives.
There is an old saying that “You can’t have it all.” I believe that you can– just not all at the same time. I am a wife, mother, and attorney and counselor at law; I understand the issues involved in juggling our many roles in life. I am a former Miami-Dade County Court Judge and past president of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Miami-Dade Chapter. I understand the importance of being a parent actively involved in the lives of our children. I believe that a well balanced life is important for success. My goal is to help our clients resolve their differences so that they can move on with their lives and focus on their families, rather than on litigation.
Many of our client s are high profile entrepreneurs, public figures, lawyers, judges, and sports professionals, and we are committed to the discreet representation of all of our clients.
Principal Office Location:
Aventura Bayview, 17501 Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 310, Aventura, Florida 33160
Education and Degrees:
- Juris Doctorate, DePaul University College of Law, 1980
- Visiting Student at University of Miami, School of Law 1979-1980
- Bachelor of Arts, Northwestern University, 1977
- Member, Florida Bar
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator
Other Professional Organizations
- Member , Family Law Section, Florida Bar
- Member, Dade County Bar Association
- Member, Collaborative Family Law Institute
- Member, Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Member, Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Miami-Dade Chapter, Past President
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Barry University
- Member, Florida Bar Grievance Committee 11E
- Member, The Florida Academy of Professional Mediators