Firm Value: When I opened my law firm in 2013 my goal was to make divorce approachable, affordable, and as painless as possible.
In the years since I opened my firm, I have represented many clients in their various family law matters. I have witnessed firsthand how families going through the divorce process do not fit neatly into the Family Court system, its various rules, and the litigation that comes along with it.
My clients usually come to me in their worst emotional state, it is my job to guide them through their toughest time while balancing that with zealous advocacy. I always take the position that children come first with no exceptions.
Additional Office Location:
1031 Ives Dairy Rd., #228,
Miami, Florida 33179
Education and Degrees
- BA – Political Science, 2008
- BA – Sociology, 2008
- Juris Doctor, 2012
Other Professional Licenses
- National Association of Divorce Professionals, Aventura Chapter – Assistant Director
- Prestige Club – non-profit organization – Recording Secretary, Board of Directors
- PrimeTime Business Network – Member since January, 2016
- Aventura Marketing Council